In conducting Capaz Finance Investment Consulting our business our team adheres to the following key principles and values:
- Quality: Apply high standards of analysis and professionalism.
- Objectivity: Carry out research and engagement in a fair and objective manner.
- Credibility: Relate our approach to emerging standards and benchmarks.
- Dynamic: Evolve our approach in light of changing technologies, markets, circumstances and demands.
- Transparency: Be open and accountable about our approach, methods and results.
- Partnership: Work with local experts to promote sustainability and corporate responsibility
Recession has badly affected business financing and companies having solid financial statements are also having problems in getting a business loan. This situation has led to capitalization problems for lending institutions also. To overcome the financial problems, a large number of companies have found Invoice Factoring as an alternative to business financing. Invoice factoring solves the cash flow problems generated when clients pay their invoices in 30-60 days. This type of situation such as supplier payments, payroll and rent, need immediate handling, and here factoring invoices help to reduce the outstanding days on invoices. Risk Management